the Rift

guess who's back

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
The queen of the Threshold is back again. The Tallsun heat was suffocating her, and the only respite seemed to be wallowing in the humidity and shadows of the Threshold. It also came with the added bonus that occasionally she'd come across a newcomer who just so had the inclination to return back to the Falls. Brownie points were an awesome side effect. As she walked even the snow around her seemed to be weighed down by the sun. Edgar sat quietly atop her head, quiet even in the midst of it all. The normally wild bird was even weighed down by such things. Hopefully their exploration would come to fruition.

It wasn't long until the scent of another drifted along in the humidity. It was distinctly memorable, but it was a smell that had been tucked into her memory. It was a memory that hadn't been unlocked since around the time the wraiths had taken the land. Why did this seem so... nostalgic? Edgar, even more interested than Elsa in what exactly was going on, took to the skies to find this mysterious horse before Elsa. It wasn't long until he had found the source, he perched on a tree above her and called out. It'd be easier to get Elsa there by sound rather than trying to direct her. He did have a birdbrain when it came to explanations.

A figure slowly came to form in her vision. It was a mare, equine, who looked oddly familiar. Why did this form plague her so? Racking her mind, there was no one from her past outside of Helovia. So, was this someone within Helovia? Elsa continued to move forward, not quite sure of how to catch the mare's attention. It was then that the sparks began to connect, the hair, the hair that had since fallen away from her wing. It was that face, that body, but, bigger. Was this...

"Abishia?" Her voice was quiet, but loud enough in the strangling silence of the Threshold. Was this the girl that had so long ago disappeared? If it wasn't, this was about to be awkward. It just seemed too familiar to not be her. Clearing her throat carefully, she paused. Edgar jumped from the branches, swooping down to look at this girl. It wasn't often that his bonded came across someone that she had actual feelings for. Those seemed to be reserved for Oxy, Shida and Auriel alone. No one else held this kind of admiration from Elsa.

@[Abishia] || haha so, I had to. Also, if you would prefer Elsa not remember her, let me know. ^^

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
guess who's back - by Abishia - 03-05-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: guess who's back - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Abishia - 03-11-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 04:34 PM