the Rift

Nothing gold can stay.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
At the loudness of Elsa’s voice, tremors ran through Bellisma’s thin skin and her small ears flickered uncertainly. The only loud voices directed towards her usually prefaced something unpleasant. But the eagerness in the white mare’s voice tempered the loudness and stopped the small golden mare from running.

She allowed her eyes to creep back to Elsa, lingering on her wings. She bounced her green gaze from the other’s face to body, seemingly uncertain as to where to rest it. At the offer and explanation of “a place to say” the little mare grew still and rigid. Was she looking for a place to stay? She had only just gained her freedom- it was still wet mud on her hide, not even dry!

But she knew nothing of this new land. And if there were pegasus here, then that meant there were stallions here that she could not outrun. She also knew nothing of the perils, or magic- magic! She knew only terrible things came of magic, and she knew she needed protection, or at least guidance, of how to maintain her freedom in this ‘Helovia.’

During her long moments of internal struggle, Bellisma’s emerald stare grew intense and unconsciously met and settled Elsa’s blue eyes. Their depths betrayed her internal strife. As her mind returned to the present, she started at the realization that she had made eye contact. She dropped her eyes for a moment, before realizing that she was a free mare and could (hopefully) meet the eyes of another.

Nervously, she voiced her concerns aloud to the mare, voice no longer shaking, but the bell-like sound was impossibly quiet, “I’ve only just esca- I’ve only just become free. Would coming to stay with you mean I lose that?” The expression on her sweet face was heartbreaking, as was the sadness that chimed through her words. “And how many- I mean,” She paused a long while, wondering how to ask her next question, “Are there stallions in your ‘Hidden Falls’?” Of course there are stallions there, you silly mare! “I’m sorry, I meant if they’re… well, are they kind?” Another pause, “The mares, too?”

Despite giving away so much of herself in these questions, the small mare needed to know more of this world before she followed another blindly. Though her spirit was greatly muted, it still made itself known in cautious glimmers behind her eyes. And she needed to find it again, reignite the fire, and protect it at all costs.

ooc| @[Elsa] Haha, don’t apologize for a quick reply! I’m sorry mine wasn’t as quick, we did our first spay surgery yesterday and it was very time consuming. Hehe, thank you! I love Bell, but it’s been so long since I’ve played her, I need to get used to her character again!
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-05-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-09-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-09-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-11-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-12-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM