the Rift

Nothing gold can stay.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Her body stayed tense, her ears pricked and listening attentively, hanging onto every word Elsa said. To another, the placating tone and simple explanations may seem unnecessary, but to Bellisma they held the making or breaking of her freedom. However, the little mare appreciated the humorous attempt to lighten the mood, for she had often seen such gestures made by master to angry clients (and more oft than not, she was the ultimate placating tool). So a small smile answered Elsa’s lopsided grin, and it made a drastic difference to the golden mare’s petite face. It erased the concern, the worry, and sent the shadows of fear to the back corners of her eyes.

The smile faded at the explanation of the stallions, “‘Boy quirks?’” the questions was quiet and rhetorical, meant more for herself than for Elsa to answer. She knew nothing of quirks, and no stallion’s kindness could be trusted, so she merely nodded to herself in accepting that this land was different.

The fading smile grew into a creased, petite frown as the mud on her hide dried into a cracked film. With the cooling and healing effect gone, her muscles began to quiver from exhaustion once again. And her slight frame quaked with the pain that radiated from the welts on her delicate skin and the nasty gash on her back leg. Now that the mud had dried, the red stream made itself known as bright crimson on the white scars. She knew she needed to tend to her wounds, and the waterfalls would be good for that.

She took a deep breath and took her first leap of faith as a free mare, “Then yes, Elsa, I would like to accompany you to your ‘Hidden Falls.’” She paused and added, “Please,” as an afterthought, shifting nervously and from discomfort. “I feel I need a bath in the falls before I can appreciate anymore mud,” again, a sweet smile alighted her face.

ooc| Should she just go to Aurora Basin? Hmm, I’m always awkward when it comes to ending threads u_u
@[Elsa]
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-05-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-09-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-09-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-11-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-12-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM