the Rift

You can sharpen your knife,

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"Oh my! I don't have the forethought to approach the filly quietly as the larger mare did. Instead I am a flurry of motion. I run towards where she fell into the thorny bush. "I have had a bad landing a time or two," or three, or four; but who is keeping count? "You will be sore come morning. But you will be fine." Even as I say it my heart squeezes a little in worry. She appears to be rather young and young bones are fragile bones. Although I have yet to have any goals of my own my maternal instincts are running rampant towards this filly and the predicament she has gotten herself into. My brow furrows as I wonder why she isn't somewhere with her family. At her age I had still spent my nights snuggled comfortably between my mother and father.

I circle the girl and the bush trying to figure out the best way for her to get up. "You are right," I cast my ears in the direction of the mare that towers over me but my eyes remain on the filly. "The longer that she stays the harder it is going to be to get up. Will you help me get her out of the bush?"

I barely give the mare time to reply before I volunteer her help. "We are going to help you! With the gentlest of touches I run my muzzle across the filly's flank. "I am Rei and the other mare is my friend.. with a friendly but apologetic expression I look to the mare that had come before me and I wait for her to introduce herself.

If she helps me now I will immediately consider her a friend and I also hope that introducing ourselves as friends will make the young pegasus feel more comfortable with our help. But I hope that the mare is not bothered by my forwardness.

"We are going to help you up and then we will eat every single berry off of this bush! Laughing lightly I move to stand near the filly's head. "How can we help you up? My charms clink together as I cock my head. Drenched by the rain water drips from the feathers lining my ears. This is quite the puzzle.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
You can sharpen your knife, - by Flemeth - 03-05-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by December - 03-05-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Rei - 03-06-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Flemeth - 03-07-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by December - 03-08-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Rei - 03-08-2015, 05:16 PM