the Rift

You can sharpen your knife,

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Everything in me shatters at the filly's reaction. Eyes filled with remorse I jerk black as if kicked by December's words. My ears flatten against my head in shock, hurt, and a wave of guilt. The rain still pours down around us and I wish that it would wash me away.

This filly reminds me of those in Lytninia that had hid in the shadows. They lived their lives unseen and in a lot of ways that is how they had wanted it to be. All because they were born with the wrong color patterns. I could have been one of them. I had been saved by my mother's love and status paired with the doting devotion of my father. I am not sure that this girl was at the mercy of either. Coldness fills my limbs as I wonder what made her this way. It numbs my senses to everything around me but her. The filly is the only thing that matters. I will not be able to rest until I see her smile.

"No eat," I want to make myself as small and as still as possible. A laugh bubbles from my throat as I lay down. I hadn't checked where I had chosen to lay down and I had flopped right over into a puddle. A small sprinkling of water spreads around me, mingling with the rain. I look up quickly to see if maybe the girl noticed and found some amusement. I don't want whatever tragedy that she has seen in life to blind her of the laughter that can be found in every moment. If it would make her smile or laugh I would flop around into every puddle in this area. "See? No eat. Friends." My voice has gone as soft and gentle as can be. If I cannot caress her with my touch I will do so with my words.

It is a strange sort of jealousy I have whenever the mare lowers her head and steps towards the filly. I want to move closer her also. But I could not handle being responsible for her fear again. I have attached myself to her in a way that seems to tie all of my emotions to her.

Hearing the grouch name herself somehow changes how I see her. No longer do I focus on the look she had given me, instead I drink in the kindness that lightens her eyes a little as she speaks to the filly. I smile to myself as December confirms a belief I have always carried; no matter what their appearance is like and despite any personality flaws, every single being has kindness in their heart.

OOC: You're fine! It'll make for an interesting thread.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
You can sharpen your knife, - by Flemeth - 03-05-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by December - 03-05-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Rei - 03-06-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Flemeth - 03-07-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by December - 03-08-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: You can sharpen your knife, - by Rei - 03-08-2015, 05:16 PM