the Rift

[OPEN] Night Watering

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
After her meeting with Erebos and Elsa the rosy mare had lived within the thick trees; drawing comfort from the solitude. They had freaked her out asking her to tie soul to one herd. 'I mean really? I didn't leave my home for the heck of it! I didn't want to belong to just one place.' A snort rippled through her tender muzzle. There was no need for a herd, when the Earth was her family, protector, and lover. She smiled softly as the filly thought of the pretty world of Helovia laying just outside of these trees. The days were much to hot to go out and explore in, that and she needed to stick close to water. Now that the moon was high in the sky and the stars twinkled playfully around the half disk. White eyes gazed thoughtfully at the dazzling lights before trotting forward intent on exploration.

Tiva laughed happily as her curvy body swayed through the under growth. It didn't take her ground eating movements long to find a beautiful place. Tall brightly colored thistles covered the area, some of them were wilting or lay dead shrived up. She felt for the poor things, wondered how the Gods could allow their stunning creations to die just like that. Burning tears slowly leaked from her white orbs, allowing the sadness of their demise to surround her. The girl knew that Thistles weren't the friendliest of plants, but they were still living and pretty looking.

Bowing her head the girl wiped her damp eyes upon her rose colored leg before turning to look around. She noticed a quiet stream and pranced to it smiling brighter. Pausing to drink her fill, the antlered doe delicately stepped into the water. She tried her best to get her tail as wet as possible, fore dunking her head below the surface doing the same with her mane. 'Maybe some water will help them.' Rising from the rocky creek Tiva walked out towards some of the sad, but alive, blossoms and allowed the water to run in rivets off her white spotted pelt and dual colored tresses.

image credits | table by wanda

Speech
Words| 355
Tags| Open @[Mauja]
Notes| Out watering the flowers at night lol
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Night Watering - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Night Watering - by Tiva - 03-23-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Tiva - 04-21-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 05-02-2015, 04:09 AM