the Rift

[OPEN] Night Watering

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solid silver eyes watched the stud curiously, glimmering with mirth. Laughter bubbled gleefully into the cool night air. The leopard painted stallion seemed to hesitate as she slipped into the water. Was he scared of her? 'Oh poor lamb, does he think me a wolf in sheep's clothing?' Laughter peeled off again bright and playful. His single word made the girl feel giddy. It wasn't often she was met with such a response. Boys were so delightfully fun! They could squirm under a simple sweet smile, or even freeze just because she had glided passed him. Playful joy glinted in her shining orbs at his expulsion of air.

She watched quietly as he found the balls to speak once more. Harks flicked slightly at his odd tone. There wasn't much to go on, but it sounded; troubled. Antlered dome tilted curiously before her sweet Irish tinged vocals rang out again, "Dear lamb, I meant not harm by my words. It was harmless play. Maybe my name will help ease any tension I installed; I am Tiva." A tender smile graced her dainty features. Sharp attention did not miss how he seemed to purposely step into the brook beside her. It was very clear that he didn't want anything to do with her advances. That was fine, she understood completely.

She pulled her legs closer to her body before unfurling them carefully. Easing her body up carefully the girl strode back towards the dying Thistles. Once she was well away from the blue horned male she steadied herself before sending a shower down to the plants. It might be odd for some not to realize how important the plants were to the Earth, but they were. Silver eyes turned back towards the male before she carefully strode back to the water. There was no need for words, not unless he inquired what she was doing. Making sure there was a copious amount of space between their bodies she sunk back into the welcoming liquid. A deep calming sigh ruffled her thin nostrils. It was nice to relax with company, especially the kind that didn't want anything from her. Shifting her attention towards the stars a tranquil expression wiped all tension away. "It's an amazing night, is it night?" Her sultry voice a mere whisper on the breeze. The question did not need an answer. Hell the question was more of a statement really.

image credits | table by wanda

Speech
Words| 402
Tags| @[Mauja]
Notes| I'm sorry it took so long!
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Night Watering - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Night Watering - by Tiva - 03-23-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Tiva - 04-21-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Night Watering - by Mauja - 05-02-2015, 04:09 AM