the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] The great machine

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The Engineer couldn't remember when he had last been here, and his bronze eyes swept over the blue, churning lava, shirking from the heat. Sweat darkened his glistening, black coat, matted hair and chest fluff sticking heavily against his skin. The heavy tail swung around his hocks, balancing his tall, well-built form as as he traversed the narrow path. Rarely was Ulrik careful, but when slow, painful death of fire was hanging in the balance, he would take his time. He picked his way to a bigger rock among smaller rocks which held other rocks that seemed to mean something.

He paused, analyzing the markings before clearing his throat. Was he supposed to look up at the sky? Was that how it worked? Honestly, he had never really spoken with a god before except when he had given up his magic, and he had no idea if this is how anyone was summoned. Ulrik grunted slightly, listening to Kirchoff snorting behind him, mocking his attempts at formal religion. Ignoring the judgmental hellhound, he continued, taking a deep breath.

"God of the Spark..." he said slowly, eyes darting throughout the sky. "I wish to know if there is a way I can earn back the magic I gave to you," he said slowly, his deep, guttural voice churning with a harsh accent. Well... that was what he wanted, and that seemed rather simply. So, he waited, cursing the sweat and heat. Ulrik frowned, not liking this season in the least. When would the cursed sun set? Narrowing his gaze, he waited by the god-stones, ever patient.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-06-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: The great machine - by God of the Spark - 03-08-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-09-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: The great machine - by God of the Spark - 03-11-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-25-2015, 12:40 AM