the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] The great machine

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik did not resent the herd. As long as the machine or creation was being used, they it was serving its purpose and worth his while. Everything came as a trade. Nothing was free. He expected to have to sacrifice for what his herd wanted, and that was what he did. Simple. Still, he wanted his power back, and he was not about to fall to his knees in reverence to the God of Time. He was not about to do that to anyone. Either the god would or would not lend his power, and what he said really had little to do with whether or not he deserved it at all.

The god laughed, which Ulrik took as a good sign, and he listened, lips quirking up in a brilliant smirk. A challenge was always welcome. He would try to copy the world, try to follow the great machine that was the earth. From the very foundations of life, he could draw inspiration, and the stallion nodded. "It would be my absolute pleasure to challenge myself, he returned, agreeing to his request.

Letting others help him however was another matter. He sighed heavily, wondering what message he could gain from this. The stallion nodded, wondering where to begin or who to ask. Perhaps another crafter? Maybe from the Dragon's Throat? "Agreed." Ulrik watched the god disappear nearly as quickly as he came, and the stallion turned swiftly and strode from the veins.

He had work to do.

And he had ideas...

Machines did not have to be metal at all, and he could, perhaps, get help felling quite a large tree.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-06-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: The great machine - by God of the Spark - 03-08-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-09-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: The great machine - by God of the Spark - 03-11-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: The great machine - by Ulrik - 03-25-2015, 12:40 AM