[OPEN] Across the bridge
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

i am the vanguard of your destruction
[ sorry for the wait :x life ate me completely ]

There was a stillness—a savage, sacred stillness—in the belly of the earth. There was no wind to blow through the tunnels and play with fire and hair.. There was just the walls, cold and rough-edged... This place had been the Sanctuary for all of Helovia, but now, it felt more like a tomb.

And who will we bury here? You, or me?

Standing there, dwarfed by the shadows cast by fire, Mauja felt.. mortal. Like, here was one who was a match for him—someone who, if he came into a fight with.. he would have to give his everything in order to win. He could half-ass his way through most fights he'd found here, fueling his moves on analysis and dark, cold rage. He could beat others into the ground on sheer strength and determination.

But Gaucho was just as tall. Gaucho had wings of fire and antlers stuck on his goddamned head. Gaucho was someone you did not want to mess with.

As if Mauja cared about that, though.

But still, he wasn't here to fight. He wasn't here to attempt murder. He was here.. he was here to figure out who the hell this dumb-ass dude was.

And as if the brute was in his head, he asked about just that. Mauja regarded him in silence for a second longer, pale eyes level, narrow. "I followed you," he answered, simple and honest. Curiosity was a dangerous thing, especially so when it made you play with fire.

One black-rimmed ear flicked forward. "Why are you down here?" And as always, there was no accusation in his mellow voice, simply an open kind of curiosity—even if Mauja judged before he had heard the statements of another, he kept it off his face. It was the only way to find the truth, to hear interesting things.. the only way to understand them, was to keep your mind open.

[ @[Gaucho] ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Across the bridge - by Gaucho - 03-06-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Across the bridge - by Mauja - 03-17-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Across the bridge - by Gaucho - 03-28-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Across the bridge - by Mauja - 04-07-2015, 03:31 AM
RE: Across the bridge - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: Across the bridge - by Mauja - 05-01-2015, 03:07 AM