[OPEN] Still in time
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
heaven's ablaze in our eyes

She had not discussed this plan of action with anyone, but she was willing to defend whatever outcome. The veil of night wrapped her in the luxury of invisibility, her pale forming sliding effortlessly from winter’s breath to forest’s glen. Rumors flew, burning faster than a wildfire, and she sought the truth – or at least as much of the truth as other’s flawed members and heart’s bias would allow. How, in such a short time, had Midas changed? Was his migration from the Sun’s beauty to the Earth’s dirt that different? None of it made sense, and Ophelia’s mousy lips turned into a frown. Not long ago, she had met Torleik and told him of a pegasus she had called a friend to explain that not all the winged ones were bad. While she had always known her judgment in character was severely off, how had she been so wrong? Or, was she at all? Questions bloomed in her head like fireflies, filing away as she curled around the rocky base of the Heavenly Fields, stepping with cloven hooves onto the rocks where her body was nearly dashed.

Keen eyes swept over the land, seeing the hills of the Foothills crumble into luxurious, roaring falls. Water cascaded over steep drops, and she walked the perimeter, spying only a few paths here and there under her cloak of invisibility. Trying to find the main entrance was difficult, as undergrowth and churning water hidden by trees seemed to punctuate every solid place. She lifted her magic, revealing her alabaster coat, gleaming beneath the light of the moon. A soft orb of sun bobbed on her forehead, light pulsing gently to the rhythm of her steady steps. Silver armor carefully encased her angular, leggy figure, and the shards of the lost stone glittered in her hair, capturing the moonlight and scattering it in glorious arrays of sparkles. Keen, luminous eyes of strange colors swept the horizon, finally coming to stop with the edge of her cloven hooves near a large tree, the horizon of waterfalls looming with little blockage.

Ophelia did not know how close or far she was from the path, but here, where the density of the foliage subsided, she laid in wait. Tinek spiraled overhead, his dragon eyes alerting her to the fact that she may not be as far off as she thought, and came to a gentle landing on her back, tucking leathery wings to his sides. His weight was comfortable – a close friendship of mutual independence. Ampere was wrong, and she knew so in her heart for Tinek freely roamed and came of his choosing. Why so many were caught up in their own mazes, she did not know, and Ophelia sighed heavily, enjoying the cooler evening air beneath a sea of stars. Together, she and her old friend passed the time, exchanging thoughts and colors in their heads. The exchange was simple and beautiful, a subtle reminder that in all shadows there was light, even when those shadows lay in the pits of her mind. Patient, a marble statue, she waited, a peaceful smile turning up her lips with white lashes kissing the bridge of her cheeks – peaceful.

[[ Leads :) @[Ghost] for sure! ]]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Still in time - by Ophelia - 03-06-2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Still in time - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Still in time - by Midas - 03-08-2015, 10:14 PM