the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Set before the invasion]

Lucius was grazing near the edge, the sheer drop towards the sea, towards a certain death. The shrill voices of seagulls hurt his ears and the wind pulled his mane around so that it lashed him in the face constantly. Irritated he pulled his horned head up and shook it from side to side. Then he turned to face the wind so that his hair would be blown back instead. But it was equally irritating to have his forelock dance around between his black horns. So he picked up his giant feet and trotted off into the forest. Here the grass wasn’t as nice but he was shielded from the wind at least.

The bull’s mind began to wander as he walked from tussock to tussock. He knew he’d been to absent from the herd, to reclusive, hell he hadn’t even seen his brother for a long time. He couldn’t remember the last time he sparred, but he’d been keeping his body fit, climbing up and down by the cliffs and going on afternoon runs every day. Still it is not enough if I want to call myself a Conscript. he thought, regret clawing at his heart.

A familiar scent then brushed his nostrils. The cut in the right one parted as he widened them. It was Lloyd who had given him that cut. A dark day that was. And it was Lloyds scent he felt now. Lucius could ask him to spar! Surely it was time for some serious practice now?

0/4 posts
252 Words

[Setting: The Forest of Worlds Edge (can of course lead out of the forest too). Weather and surroundings: Hard wind blowing outside the trees, a few clouds. It’s mid-day and quite cold. Lot of leaves on the ground. Magic: Magic not allowed.]

Also I hope it's ok, I say Lloyd gave him the cut in his nostril that day when he stopped Lucius' rampage, if not tell me and I will change it :)

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM