the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lloyd walked slowly along the edge of the forest, plucking up the sweetest bits of grass he could find. The chilly wind blew harshly on the stallion, sending a chill over his body and causing his mane and tail to thrash wildly. The gale whistled through the dying trees, rustling leaves that the branches still managed to cling onto. Amber leaves twisted through the air, around his head, through his legs, almost like a dance. Lloyd shivered and decided that he most certainly did not appreciate the weather in Orangemoon, as beautiful as the season was, and turned into the forest. Indeed it was a great relief.

The stallion shook himself, his skin still stinging from the cold wind. What Lloyd needed was to be warm again, something to get the blood flowing through his body quicker, to be active. As he walked through the trees he thought about what Mauja said to them at the Conscripts meeting, about needing to train and spar with each other, that would be a productive way to keep warm. But who with? He then remembered about what Seiren said "Perhaps we should practice tactics one time." Lloyd may just have to take that offer up.

His ebony nostrils suddenly flared at scent he'd caught. Though faint, it was one he would recognize anywhere. "Brother." he smiled then turned quickly, trotting towards what he was almost certain was his twin. After a minute or two of trotting he of course found him "Lucius," Lloyd nodded courteously "Long time no see. So, my brother, how about a friendly little spar, for old times sake?". Plus I'm freezing my butt off here he thought.

[ Yeah that's fine ^^ Thanks so much for the table by the way <3 ]

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM