the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Memories flashed back to Lloyd as his brother looked at him with flavescent eyes. Training together, the day their father died, Lucius' rampage, the war of Helovia. The only really happy memories were when they were playing as foals. At least they were on good terms now, mostly.

Lloyd smiled as his twin spoke. Yes, little brother, always had been, always will be, even if he was only younger by a few minutes. He rolled his eyes at Lucius' comment, which had basically just insulted himself. That was why Lloyd liked to thoroughly think things through before he said them.

"Haha, we'll see about that!" Lloyd laughed, then flashed a fiendish grin as his brother told him the rules "And my magic would be no use to me here, so nor will I". In a way Lloyd was almost jealous of Lucius' magic, it was more useful in battle and honestly, quite cool. His heart jumped a little when he saw his brother charging straight towards him, and panicked for a second, unsure of what to do.

Lloyd then bounded in forward too but veered slightly left, thinking he could get past Lucius with no harm. Alas, he was wrong. He hit his twins shoulder at some force, and a sharp, but brief pain left his shoulder sore and throbbing. At least he felt somewhat warmer now, right? With a hasty buck as he passed his brother the stallion kicked out his back legs hard, aiming for no where in particular, just to hit somewhere on his brothers hind quarters.

[Lloyd is hit by Lucius' attack, then when they pass each other Lloyd aims a kick for somewhere on Lucius' hind quarters]

This was a really bad post, sorry .__.

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM