the Rift

[OPEN] Let's play hide and seek, down by the creek

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I'm not sure why I wandered here, of all places. I should be more dutiful to my herd, finding all the places it holds, rather than those beyond. As an artist though, I crave inspiration to guide me through life, and I had certainly found it inher. That's not to say the Falls is lacking, but that they haven't seized me yet in the grip of devotion and loyalty. I am not a particularly guarded horse, as some are, but my trust is difficult to give. I have my secrets, but only because it is difficult to share them. I'm a bit broken, but then who isn't? I've yet to find someone whole, although I think she does come close - maybe that's what draws me?

I wish I understood myself better.
I want to understand her better.

I think that's why I've come, here. I saw her here last, and though I know it was amid the chaos of an oncoming apocalypse by the god of the water (abnormal by the slightest), I still think that maybe I can find her here again. Why didn't I ask more about her when we were together? Why didn't I just go with her?

I snort, unable to answer myself, so drop the pointless thoughts and leave myself to spinning dark trails through the otherwise beautiful lake and meadows. I think rather boyishly, that this is a great place for a date if I should come across her. I wonder, should I grab some flowers, to give her? She gave me berries last time, so I know she likes those, but I haven't the faintest idea where she got them from.

Musing, I pluck any pretty flowers that I notice as I pass by, only eating a few along the way, and fill my time with questions and thoughts of her, my muse.

I N K

@[Rei]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Let's play hide and seek, down by the creek - by Ink - 03-07-2015, 11:27 PM