the Rift

[OPEN] Let's play hide and seek, down by the creek

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I wish that one of the gods could be convinced to move this grove to the Throat. I would even be willing to let them take the oasis and put it here instead. The willow trees beckon me further into their home and the promise of the cooling water of the pond excites me. Soon enough my bouncy trot has turned into a light canter and I buck playfully. There is an exhilarating joy to be found in running or in flight that cannot be found anyplace else.

I am so lost in my run that I run right by the dark stallion without recognizing him. It is only after I move a few strides further that it clicks. Ink! Quickly turning on my heels I run back to my friend. I come to a sliding halt a few body's lengths away from him.

"Ink!" A delighted smile has spread across my mottled lips. "I have been wanting to see you! My words are spaced apart by my panting breaths.

Excitement dances in me and I close the distance between us with ease. I feel comfortable around Ink in a complete way that isn't easily found. I look him up and down with a fond eye. He looks well. A question forms in my eye as I see his collection of flowers.

@[Ink]
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play hide and seek, down by the creek - by Rei - 03-08-2015, 05:59 PM