the Rift

[JUDGED] Chasing starlight to find it's died away [Nyx]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THERE'S A STORM WARNING JUST FOR YOU

She had been fasting. It was an attempt to harden her body, to push it to its limits for survival, but she hated it. It was even worse with the heat, because although she'd never realize it, a good amount of her water had come from the vegetation she snacked on throughout the day. It didn't help that she had wandered to one of the better grazing sites in Helovia. In fact she had probably flown from the Throat on her break for this very reason; an unconscious desire to eat. This was not to say she had given up food completely - she didn't want to die after all. She had however certainly cut back for the past several days, which wasn't too hard when she stayed in the Throat where the food was sparse and bitter, and where she could occupy herself with her work.

Still, she felt the gnaw of it in her gut. I can last longer she thought stubbornly, landing by one of the streams that cut through the land. In an effort to compete with dehydration and hunger, she took slow, small sips of the refreshing fluid, letting its weight make her stomach momentarily complacent. It wasn't enough though, she needed a distraction.

Looking around, Ampere saw a few horses, so she called out a challenging whistle, hoping a quick spar might settle her mind. "Let's have a friendly fight!" she called out, to clarify. She didn't need to go home bloody, although she supposed that's what her recent knowledge of herbs was for. Setting herself to walk, to busy her mind and her feet while she waited for an opponent, Ampere glanced at the foliage to see if any herbs were around she might need later. It was hard not to look at it all and think food though.

A: 0/3
W: /800

Normal timeline. 3 posts each. Magic and companions allowed. Tallsun. Thistle meadow. Before noon, but hot!

@[Nyx] you can attack first in your next post or I can, don't matter!

Ampere

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing starlight to find it's died away [Nyx] - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 01:57 AM