the Rift

[OPEN] anything could happen

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Traveling to elsewhere seemed to be the thing to do today. The lands had not been traveled by her in quite a while. The most she had been out was with Dovahkiin, but they did not stay in place for more than a few moments. Other than that, it had been ages since exploration ensued. Flight was the easiest way to go about this, and she had a place in mind; the beach. It was a place that held an overall "peaceful" air about it. The ocean just seemed to drown anything out in a moments notice.

The flight was quick, and tipping downwards she alighted the sand. It sprayed up around her in little waves, rippling for a split second before falling stationary. A comforted smile spread across her face like a warm fire, as she moved towards the water. It lapped gently against the sand, quiet as the wind. Gently she moved, hooves sinking into the sand soaking her legs with salty water. The coolness of the water seemed to soothe every muscle, and made her come to the realization that she had become extremely stiff. Sticking around in the same places seemed to have that effect on her. Glancing around quietly, she hoped someone would join her. At least while she was out she could try to make a friend or two. Edgar called from far off, his screechy cry echoing across the silent landscape. She bid him off, even if she did feel lonely. It was time she get out by herself, she can't rely on a bird to keep her company all the time. Settling in, her hooves sank deeper as she let the waves crash over them. Her mind actually began to wonder if she could get sucked in. That would be one heck of a story, but that thought was seriously doubted. She had not had that much excitement in forever.

"Talketh."
@[Nymeria] I know it took a while, and that I think I saw you on absent so don't feel like you have to reply anytime soon. :3

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
anything could happen - by Elsa - 03-08-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-22-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: anything could happen - by Ampere - 04-25-2015, 01:31 AM