the Rift

[OPEN] anything could happen

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

For whatever reason, she decided to stand before this child. Even after her questions had been spoken, Elsa felt like meddling with other children was a bad idea. She had her own, and could barely keep them within a few miles of herself. In a sense, children in her mind liked to run far away, and stay away. Although what this skull face child says, seems to be the counter to her own feelings. They had taken her mother? Why on earth was there a need to take a child's mother? Elsa sneered in the heat of her reaction, stepping forward almost protectively. If they had taken her mother, there was no telling who was following her. The space between them had closed, but Elsa had done that out of her heart. If she missed her children, that this missing mother was probably dying inside. Forceful removal had to hurt much worse than its chosen counterpart.

Her eyes looked down then, searching to make contact to the red eyed child. A morbid appearance by nature, but the small set of words she had spoken betrayed an underlying need to be cared for. Swallowing, she began to speak with a calm voice. Letting her anger seep in now was no way to get anything accomplished. "Who has taken her?" The words were still hard, and the masked strain beneath them bled through. In her mind, Elsa would need to get her back. She just needed to know where to find the mother. All the more better if the friendly neighborhood Basin had took her. For now, Elsa would briefly provide care for the child, should she want it. "What is your name? If I find her, I will tell her I know of you, and that you are safe." Elsa would promise that Nymeria would stay safe. If another young life slipped from her grasp, her fragile mind could not take it. There is only so much more weight she can carry before she falters.

Edgar arrived then, landing with force against her poll. He stumbled a bit, nearly falling down her face before regaining his balance. These new set of angry emotions had called him back to her, generally speaking she should not be alone in these times. Elsa was known for making rash decisions based on her emotions. He would at least provide some semblance of guidance. Glancing down to the filly, he cooed at the filly with a loving undertone. Elsa rolled her eyes, sometimes, Edgar had no idea how to handle social situations. Granted he was still young, but he needed to learn when to not treat others like children. "Excuse him, he is Edgar. He will help us, should we need it." Edgar puffed up on her poll, trying his best to alleviate some of the heaviness lurking within this conversation. He was trying to be the court jester, because unhappiness was his bane.

"Talketh."
@[Nymeria] Nym is so cute. ;-; in like, her way. xD

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
anything could happen - by Elsa - 03-08-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-22-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: anything could happen - by Ampere - 04-25-2015, 01:31 AM