the Rift

[PRIVATE] Free Me [Finished]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Of course Gaucho was always looking for more warriors. It was not surprising that he held the ranks through which he had come up the most valuable. Moreso, the land that Gaucho had come from was entirely composed of warriors. One was a warrior first, and a healer or artisan second. The art of battle was the first that everyone learned, and the most valued. Other skills were of secondary importance. Wounds could heal on their own, and items could be forcefully ripped from the backs of their opponents. Still, Gaucho realized that here things were different. Besides ... being a warrior was not for everyone, as must as Gaucho would wish it upon them.

Nodding gently, the dun exhaled. "Ampere who you know leads the warriors as Gladiator. Sikeax leads our healers, and Cera is head crafter." It made him happy to list the names of individuals of whom he felt so strongly about; each rank was filled by such invaluable members of his family. Unfortunately he didn't have a spy who lead his ranks yet but ... a smile tugged at his lips as a thought came to him. "We not have a head spy right now ... but find Bucephalus if you are interested. He is very sneaky."

Nodding, Gaucho paused to ensure Mesec had everything he needed, before spreading his flaming wings from his dark flanks. "When you decide, find Gaucho." He offered, his words having a ring of finality as Gaucho's antlered skull turned to the sky.

His work was never done, and with this task completed, there were more that called his attention. With a final nod, the Wildfire took to the skies leaving his newest member alone in the sands to contemplate his place.

GAUCHO
the wildfire

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Free Me [Finished] - by Mesec - 03-08-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Free Me - by Gaucho - 03-08-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Free Me - by Mesec - 03-09-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Free Me - by Gaucho - 03-24-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Free Me - by Mesec - 04-03-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Free Me - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 05:24 PM