the Rift

[OPEN] They shot me full of Oxytocin

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Mordecai was unaware of Megaera's inner turmoil at the prospect of being a mother. The only thing that the filly knew was that Meg was back, which meant that her comfort was back. She lipped at Meg's nose when the mare returned her greeting, but it was short lived as she went in pursuit of food. It was always in the back of her mind, the desire to fill her belly until it felt like it would burst, but with Alija she refrained. The mare was feeding other foals besides Mordecai, which meant there was not as much to go around. She was left thin and fragile from her lack of appropriate nourishment, but still, the mare had kept her alive.

Her father was the second to arrive and as Mordecai and as his nose pressed against her thin side she stopped nursing and pulled her head from beneath Meg. Milk clung to her lips and she reached to touch her muzzle to her father's dark fur. "Ave." She said confidently. "Mai." Her head swiveled back to Meg and she looked up at the bay mare, her dark eyes glinting with her adoration. Mere seconds later she was nursing again, just as vigorously as before.

"It should have been someone else."
Don't be angry."

Dark ears twitched as she listened to the voices but failed to understand the meaning behind everything being said. It wasn't until her stomach was so full her sides were poking out that the filly finally stopped nursing. She stepped back from Meg, her mouth opening wide as she yawned. With her belly full she was ready for a nap so she moved around to Meg's other side where her shadow stretched across the sand and she lowered herself. She yawned again then stretched out, her dark eyes closing as she drifted off to sleep.

@[Megaera]

"."

MORDECAI

when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come along to drag away your bones

the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM