the Rift

[OPEN] Perfect Contradiction

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Did I send a shiver down your spine?
Well I do it all the time, it's a little trick of mine.

He is interesting and Ghost is quite captivated to know what else he has to say to her. His opinions seemed to roll off his tongue in brutal honesty, a stallion that seemed to know who he was and yet not what he wanted. There were parts of him that struck the Czarina as familiar traits that she had once had. That selfish need to ignore the world and not get involved, that her own problems were enough that she hadn’t wanted the hassle of everyone else’s. Yet, as time had rolled relentlessly by, she was changed from an uncaring arrogant youth to an equally arrogant leader and saddled with the problems of many. Still, she did not know what she wanted from the world and was perhaps more confused about herself than she had been before this bizarre rise to sovereignty. Ghost thought she saw parts of her old self in this dappled traveller and warmed to him a little more. His words of magic allowed Ghost an insight into possible uses she may have for him, a warrior perhaps. "Impressive. I imagine that has got you out of trouble a few times?"

When he admits his issue she stifles a laugh, "you don’t say" the thought running through her head as she remembers his unimpressed response to her back at the Threshold. Though the mare wouldn’t necessarily call it a vice if his first impression was right now and then. It might turn into a handy talent. Then again, it could always go backfire and Ghost may have a bold idiot on her hands and an army of horses he’s insulted on her doorstep. Either way, she remains curious to his admission and her head tilts at his next set of words. "Really? If I hadn’t chosen to walk to the Threshold would you be here now? Even if you hole yourself up in a cave and cut yourself off from the world, the choices of others will always affect your life… At least, this is what I believe." Her voice was light, almost as if she was remembering a thought that had once come to her. He was no spy material in her view, in that way, they were as different as sand and snow.

The boy really did drag a chortle from her lips the next he spoke and she shook her head innocently. She had been called many things but never a professional. "No I believe the waterfalls were more appealing than me and my offensive compliments" she says, her tongue layered the words with wicked sarcasm. She was rather enjoying their odd little conversation. "The warriors here are getting quite few in number and are needing more recruits to organize practise sessions, fancy lending a hoof? Your magic may come in useful" she pauses, letting the offer stand there for a moment before going on to shrug. "There are other duties such as crafting, divining and healing, if you would prefer something else" the banshee purposefully omitted spying, guessing that he would not be interested from his earlier reaction.

[ooc: so sorry this was late! You write him really well, I love his personality <3]
@[Boltar]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Perfect Contradiction - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 07:54 PM
I am a diamond in the rust - by Boltar - 03-09-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Perfect Contradiction - by Ghost - 03-15-2015, 03:41 PM