the Rift

[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

He listened as Ampere and Cera spouted off ideas, the blueprints for the Arena slowly forming within his mind. As the two mares began to move the metal Ampere had drug up the black walked behind them, mending and shaping the metal into brambles, blunting the thorns. To test them he pressed his dark coat against the thicket, grimacing.

"Yeah, that will keep someone in bounds." He snorted in amusement. The spikes wouldn't do any damage, unless one fell on them, in which case...

Ouch.

The trees were harder, at one point he actually took flight and hovered above the metal as he worked it, Azeeza twirling and playing through the air as her beloved worked. The sun moved along slowly in it's path, yet Bucephalus did not count the time, nor did he even pay attention to it. His mind was focused upon the work, and it remained as so until the final bramble was woven, the final spike blunted and shaped.

The Morningstar exhaled, head dropping down, nose brushing the earth. Sweat glistened on his hide, and the beginnings of a headache throbbed at the back of his skull, but he ignored all that, ignored the trembling in his legs and began to laugh. "Well, what do you think Ampere? Did we get it right?" He asked, lifting his head with a crooked grin at the blue mare. Azeeza trilled and hopped through the spikes, squeezing in and having a grand time moving through the barriers, something that brought a softness to his heart.

OOC: So sorry this post is utter crap :| x'D Least it got done. Apologies for minor powerplay, if need be I can change it

@[Ampere] @[Megaera] @[Cera]

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image by Yewrezz :: Table

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Bucephalus - 04-23-2015, 04:11 PM