the Rift

[OPEN] !! Dawn Rising [Joining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
You see, the two mares seemed to get along rather well. At least, well enough that Resplendence would be willing to offer her a home in the Edge. They could always use more in the Edge's family. Casavir says that she would appreciate the home, the shelter, and Res can only offer a gentle smile in return. Then, Casavir inquired about how far away the Edge was. "It is about a three day travel with breaks," Resplendence explained before beginning to head off in the direction she had come from. "Feel free to set the pace and we can rest as is necessary. I do not want you to suffer from exhaustion," she assures the mare, turning back to face her darkened companion.

Valiance had taken to the skies soon after Res had explained the time it would take to get back. And, with consistent breaks for water and sleep the mares were finally pulling up to the border at the Edge. During the trip she had explained each of the positions that the herd offered, from sleuth to crafter, warrior to healer, and even the diplomatic and historian oriented of the philosophers. Resplendence also explained the leaders, and more general information about the Edge.

"Watch your step," Res warned as they came upon the section of the Edge which was covered in shattered class. "And please, do let me know if you have any questions at all. I know that it can be quite a lot to take in."

There is a gentle pause as Valiance swings off to find a leader or top tier member in order to have this mare accepted into their folds while Res stops just outside their border. "What position interests you the most? Perhaps we can find someone in that rank who can give you even more information if it isn't healing."

Since this was set way before Res got Pregnant and just before she became Moon Doctor again someone else in a tier II or I position needs to actually accept Casavir into the herd.
@[Casavir] first, then a tier I or II
Continued from Dusk and dawn
Resplendence
Grace is just a weakness; or so I've been told
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Resplendence - 03-09-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Casavir - 03-16-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Resplendence - 03-16-2015, 11:23 PM