the Rift

[OPEN] !! Dawn Rising [Joining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
She stated that the spies seemed to be of the most interest to her and Res could only manage a smile and a nod. Aye, that was not her kind of life - hiding in the shadows, gathering information, fighting, stealing, lying. No. She wanted peace, healing, and love. Though, she knew that not all were that way - for her mate, Quilyan, also claimed those ranks for himself. And, with the reassurance from the other mare Res widened her smile. Aye, Casavir would be a perfect fit for this family, indeed. However, the mare quickly asked what brought Resplendence to the position that she had wanted. "I didn't think I could serve a purpose for a while…" she admitted honestly before blinking, flicking her tail, and having Valiance land upon her back. "But, after a string of tragedies I knew the only way I could help was if I clung to the healing field. Over time, I was awarded the highest position in the herd, along with one other mare, when it comes to healing. If I wasn't a healer… it just wouldn't feel right." She tried to explain only to stop as soon as she heard hoofsteps.

It was Thor, and so with a gentle smile and the two other equines bantered back and forth. "Aye, she shows interest in the spies," Resplendence explains before allowing a gentle smile and having Valiance take off back toward her garden. "Are you well, Thor?" she inquired peacefully - knowing that the mare beside her could easily be settled now that Thor was here, being one of the leaders of the spies.

---- so sorry i took so long ;-; i suck DX @[Thor]
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Resplendence - 03-09-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Casavir - 03-16-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Resplendence - 03-16-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Thor - 03-23-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Casavir - 03-31-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: !! Dawn Rising [Joining] - by Resplendence - 04-18-2015, 08:27 PM