the Rift

[OPEN] Pray for sun

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

A beautiful palomino stallion is the first to greet me, and though I am pleased by his swift arrival, I am a little sad that there are no others that join him. He introduces himself as Kaj, the king of the World's Edge. I look up at him in awe, happy that the one to greet me is the king. Wow! He seems very kind, and his voice is gentle as he says his hello. He inquires after my mother, my family, just as the striped mare by the sea had done. Though I find it tiring that I'm being asked so much about her, I can understand. After all, I'm still nursing from Arvakl, only just starting to eat other food (graaaassss). She's not the most kind of mothers, nor the most attentive. But the King has asked a question, and I think that it would be just as nice to answer his worry. "My mum is Arvakl. She isn't very attentive or very nice. I don't think you'd like her. But she still takes care of my basic needs, mine and Breccan's." I nudge Haruki forward. "But I'm not alone in the wilds, I have Haruki! I don't know what he is but he's mine and I love him." My voice rises in pitch as I finish my sentence, feeling the love inside me rise up like a volcano about to erupt.

The stallion steps closer, and I wonder if he has children. He seems quite concerned about me, and I feel it warm the cockles of my heart to have someone so troubled over me, especially a stranger. Though he needn't, for I am sure that I can take care of myself! "Perhaps you know my papa? His name is Bucephalus, he lives in the Throat." I hurry to add: "Oh but I don't live there yet because Mum isn't really welcome there." I snicker, but I know that the reason she isn't allowed isn't funny at all. I get the feeling that she stirs up a lot of trouble wherever she goes. I would NEVER be a troublemaker like her, though. My motives are much more pure, and I'd rather make friends than cause a bunch of drama. I hope that no one judges me poorly on account of her.

""
384 words
@[Kaj]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Pray for sun - by Tempe - 03-10-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Pray for sun - by Kaj - 03-15-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Pray for sun - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Pray for sun - by Kaj - 03-27-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Pray for sun - by Tempe - 04-14-2015, 10:32 PM