the Rift

[OPEN] we do this to ourselves

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

A molted muzzle is kept low to the ground, as blue eyes search the steppe. Even during the summer months the steppe was covered in patches of snow. The temperature was not warm against my thick pelt. Thankfully, while I had shed out the shaggy winter coat my "summer" coat, was not overly thin. It was still heavy, thanks to my living situation. I fear, that If I went lower, I might die of heat stroke. However, I thankfully never strayed far enough from home to get to where it was that warm. As I hear it, everywhere else was miserable. Thank The Lord for the Aurora Basin.

The only awful thing about this summer? There was only a few hours of nightfall in the Basin during the relentless summer. But the night from the mountains... Not a star, nor the moon. She was gone. She had been thrown from her home. Now she hid in the Worlds Edge, waiting to strike back... But what would she do? The question was.... What wouldn't she do?

A soft snort shoves it's way through my nostrils, echoing into the steppe, as my neck shakes, moving the pesky little bugs away for a moment, only to have them land back on me again. Stubborn little shits. Despite the cooler air in the higher elevation they still would not leave me be. Ugh.

But the plants where further down. I give a frustrated sigh as I move down, the temperature slowly rising, along with the amount of bugs. Slowly my irritation rises, frustration clear on my pretty face. It was growing clear that I would not be enjoying this trip today.

But the sound of movement catches my attention for the moment, taking it off the pests at hand. My head swings up, fuzzy ears flipping forward, perking to watch a black beauty like myself, pushing herself through the swarms, trying to escape them. Moving faster only helps for so long. A grim expression is set on my face as I watch her. "Higher elevation will help a little with the bugs!." I call out to her, my two toned face and crystal eyes watching to see the response. She moves gracefully, and honestly, we kind of look alike. It seems a popular build. But she looks like Snö... Quite a bit actually. The grumpy troll of the Frozen Arch. Heh. I like that.

"Speech goes here."
@[Själ]
Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
we do this to ourselves - by Själ - 03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: we do this to ourselves - by Glacia - 03-12-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: we do this to ourselves - by Själ - 04-07-2015, 07:22 PM