the Rift

[OPEN] The thing about favors [Midas]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The thing about favors is that when you ask for one, you tend to owe one in return. I don't like asking for favors for that very reason. But then, I guess that every once in awhile you have to step down into the mud and accept that maybe you'd like a little assistance. Yes, even me, but I would never say those exact words out loud. I'm not so sure I feel great asking even Midas of a favor, even though he is my lord and a kindly soul. But damn it all....

I stand by the lake in the Falls, rousing myself from the stupor of thought. (Deeper thought does start to take a toll sometimes, especially if creativity is involved, you know.) I cough, trying to clear my throat of drowsiness that seems to have sunk in unbidden. Damaris sleeps in the shade of a nearby tree, ignoring me and my 'thinking'. She knows better than to attempt to interfere with such nonsense. "Midas. Ehuh.. ugh.." I cough and shake my head as if ridding a swarm of flies. "Need to talk to Midas. About magical crafts." Finally my body seems to awaken, and the nerves begin to fire around my body. Wake up Rosti, get movin'. I swat my side with my tail and my whole body jumps. Ok, awake. "MIDAS!" I shout loudly and with very poor manners. It's not for lack of respect, just... lack of discipline or better ideas. I dunno where he is, so I guess I just gotta shout and hope he hears me.

Hardy har har.

Sometimes I'm dumb.

WC: 269
Tag: @[Midas]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-15-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-15-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-30-2015, 08:22 PM