the Rift

[OPEN] The thing about favors [Midas]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
It doesn't take long for the king to come barreling out of (what seems like) nowhere. I'm quite pleased with this development, and a satisfied smile slips on my face. He looks around in a panic, clearly expecting there to be some sort of disaster which he has been called to solve. Nope, no disaster here. Except me. I hope that he doesn't mistaken my sleepy, somewhat disoriented smile for drunkenness. I'm not drunk, just crooked. "Midas!" I chuckle, like greeting an old friend. "Take a deep breath, nothing wrong here." I shake my head, my ears flapping back and forth in the sun. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were close by, I wouldn't have shouted." Yup, waking up more now. I wink at the painted pegasus king, hoping that he will forgive me my lack of discretion or other norms of business and... social world.

I readjust my body and relax a hind hoof, exhaling as I do so. "So ah, I'd like to request from you... armor." I watch his expression to see if perhaps he thinks this would be a god thing. "Since I've been fighting, and.. I want to make sure I don't walk away in pieces.." Just ask Rosti just get it all out. None of this hemming and hawing. "I heard you do metal and I want some armor pleaseandthankyouisthatokay?" My words tumble out, half-mumbled as I feel kinda bad asking for his help. Will he ask for something, something in return? A payment? I don't like owing anyone anything. I'm sure Midas can understand that. I just don't like... owing favors. Especially to my twue leader.

WC:
Tag: @[Midas]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-15-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-15-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-30-2015, 08:22 PM