the Rift

[OPEN] The thing about favors [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Concern melts like wax held too close over a fire, dripping as his placid smile and maneuvered chuckle eases the steady thump of my heart to slow. Energetic expression, taunt with worry, gives way to one of more lax feel. Despite whatever exasperation I desperately wanted to show -- my soul can't summon it and so I do nothing but sigh, relieved. Rostislav apologizes. The shapely crown of this flesh bobs itself to nod agreeably, while my body drifts forward with noticeably less enthusiasm.

A tight grin mirrors our passive texture once I'm smoothly beside my brethren and his coal colored swords. Without reservation I dip this muzzle to its quest. A well-earned drink. Those cool droplets quicken to sooth away the gritty texture from the back of my throat. Instant relief. With a dripping chin, honeyed pools shift to regard yon fellow, complacently.

One brow slides higher than the other, focusing harder when those words began to blur and he rambles toward the end of a request, “Armor?” evenly, mostly to myself. After a moment of silence, (short lived consideration) a wider smile graces the shadows which seem to constantly lurk underneath these aged features, “It would be an honor to fulfill thee desire," falling to informality my words take on an unaccustomed thickness, “Does thee have a design in mind?” There are a few in this family that are well deserving of a reward, this fateful brother, this Legatus is among them. From that wet bed of soil and grit below the water, I pull sand – it lifts a dirty hue, soon to be turned a shimmery gold after only coming in brief contact with magic. The center caught sunlight and a beautiful, graceful dance took place as I seemingly effortlessly spun those granules to form a loose, but lively blob. "Speak thee mind and see yon form take shape."
Then share thy pain, allow that sad relief
Ah, more than share it! give me all thy grief
image credits go here yo

@[Rostislav]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-15-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Rostislav - 03-15-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: The thing about favors [Midas] - by Midas - 03-30-2015, 08:22 PM