the Rift

[PRIVATE] Waste

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I don't need a reason to be grumpy. Sometimes I just am. There's nothing you can do about it, there's nothing I can do about it. We have to wait it out until it passes. I'm not feeling good, you bet your ass I'm going to make sure no one else feels good either. Rage is... a somewhat unfamiliar concept for me. You would never think that, given my somewhat unfortunate upbringing or the fact I am a warrior (general, or whatever you want to call me). I have always been taught to control my emotions, to bury them, to... not feel. Get on with my life, with whatever I've been given, and.. well.. not even enjoy it. No one told me I should enjoy my life. I guess that's a common goal but with me it's more of a happy happenstance, if it works out. But sometimes, I can't bury those emotions, and they take over. Like anger. Rage is irrational, overpowering.. When I'm mad I can't think straight and there is no rhyme or reason there is just ANGER. Logic stays buried in my brain, screaming to rule with no ability to take the throne of my mind's kingdom. No, the anger is the tyrant, the despot that rules until his iron fist finally weakens from the passing of time.

Unfortunately for my canine counterpart, our bond means that Damaris suffers from the same untempered wrath. I would not wish my unleashed emotions upon her, but there is nothing I can do to stop it. She has tried to calm me, to reason with me, to try to understand the reasoning behind my mood. But how can you reason with irrationality? Finally she was forced to give in, to suffer my sullenness alongside me. Of course I'm sure she will exact some sort of revenge later, or scold me for my ill mood, but it does no good now.

We walk the borders of the Falls, sour and, at least on my part, looking for trouble. But there's no trouble to be had. No intruders, no invasions, no wars. Peace is the name of the game when it comes to the Falls, and I feel purposeless - on more occasions than this. I walk past the prisons, past the secret pool (not so secret, hm?), past beautiful flowing water as the sun sets and the stars begin to shine on a deliriously gorgeous Tallsun day. Nothing to satisfy the need I have to RAGE against nothing and no one in particular. NOTHING... until I see her.

The light of the distant stars illuminate her pale skin, stark against the moonless darkness. She bathes quietly, innocently, unsuspecting beneath the pouring water from the ledges above. She's peaceful, a perfect juxtaposition to the roiling beast inside me. Her stupid llama companion is nearby, of course. I'm not sure if I'm pleased to see Spitting Carl or dismayed. My eyes narrow, and I feel adrenaline begin to build inside me. Damaris snaps her jaws together, and from her mind I see her snapping the young llama's neck in two, devouring it as an especially savory treat. Of course I know she will resist, but the image brings a dark chuckle to pass my lips. I don't see how anything good can come of my approach to the larger-than-life mare and her roguish companion, but I don't give two shits. Of course, December has never done anything wrong. Nothing besides occasionally getting on my nerves when I had other things on my mind, or the fact that her llama spit at me on its day of birth. These, of course, are forgivable things. But the victims of an acrimonious stallion do not have to be deserving of their treatment: they only have to be present.

The now-full grown hellhound sneaks up behind the llama, ready to silence it (without violence of course) should the need arise. I trod as silently and as calmly as I can manage, as if I might only be enjoying the starlight as she does. And so I speak as if starstruck: "A beautiful night, isn't it?" I wait for her reply, feeling my heart pounding inside my chest as I bide my time for the precise moment. When she breaks in her speech, I strike. "But a TRUE soldier of the Falls wouldn't be taking a bath, would she? NO. She'd be out fucking patrolling. Looking for a fucking spar partner." Spit flies from my mouth as I use any excuse I can to verbally flay her. "And what, you need a BATH?! What, do you need to look pretty before you go up against your enemy? Hope that maybe they'll be nicer to you as a POW? Because you'll be captured, you'll fucking lose because you were too busy ENJOYING A NICE FUCKING EVENING COMBING YOUR FUCKING HAIR instead of LEARNING TO DEFEND YOURSELF." My pale, pupil-less eyes cannot convey the emotions I feel. I think I can safely assume that my bellowing, the tossing of my laden crown, the stomping and tail swishing are enough to impart on her my oh-so-fucking FOUL mood.

WC: 857
Tag: @[December]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Waste - by December - 03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-12-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Waste - by December - 03-13-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-14-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Waste - by December - 03-14-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-14-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Waste - by December - 03-14-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-14-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Waste - by December - 03-15-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-15-2015, 05:41 PM