[PRIVATE] Waste

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css"></style>
White December

"A beautiful night, isn't it?"

The words caused the mare to nearly jump from her skin, but the water only rippled as she turned her skull over a shoulder, water dripping from her forelock and falling down her skull and neck delicate. Her steel eyes seemed to gleam silver in the moonlight, dark lashes fluttering as she took all of the man in, wondering what brought him here. Her body began to turn; ready to face and readily converse with the closest thing she had to a friend, when the sight of Damaris sneaking up on the ashy grey babe caught her attention. Carl was obvious, continuing to kill any bugs he had come across, not even aware of the hellhound scent that most likely engulfed him.

Suddenly December was moving forward, as fast as the churning water would let her, baring white teeth in warning to the companion, never feeling easy to have anything but her so close to her companion. Soon she was breaking from the water's grasp, it splashing away and falling from her sides, pooling at her hooves as she gleamed like a pearl in the moonlight, fur managing to look rather clean under the moonlight. If anyone hadn't known who she really was, they would have probably thought her to be beautiful, a princess of the night with porcelain beauty that graced her always, despite her larger size.

But this was December, and her ears were flattening against her skull and she was snapping her teeth in warning to the mutt, hooves standing over the llama and giving one final look to make her point clear. That was when she finally heard Rostislav talking, it calm at first, before bursting into an uproar, words like knives lashing at her with the intent to injure. Except, he didn't seem to understand that she didn't care what her duties as a warrior were supposed to be. She did as she was told, then went to bed at night. She simply worked because she had nothing else to do, not because she had any pride or desire to fight or protect, it was just a job. Besides, she had patrolled for the day, and she would spar soon enough, she would just need to find a suitable partner. If he wanted her to go fight, then she would, but she certainly didn't feel the need to do it now. Despite part of her wanting to make this clear, she only listened; face revealing nothing as an ear flicked to and fro, attention only on him until he finally finished his rant.

Silence hung over them, air thick with the tension that the brute felt the need to release, and the mare had pretty much forgotten her problem with Damaris. Carl didn't though, and he was just about ready to bring World War III on the mutt, when a brief snort from December and her words gave him pause, "Carl. To bed please." In those eyes there was angry, wretched fury that overwhelmed the she-warrior and caused her to falter, but only briefly. She seemed to forget that despite his usual indifferent state, the babe was a firecracker when his fuse was lit. She tossed a wet skull, ignoring the droplets that sent themselves out, before looking at him with an intense star, standing her ground. There was a brief war between their link, one fighting the other for dominance, before the llama finally relented, snorted and spitting at the mare's leg in displeasure, glaring at the hound before trotting off in the direction of their nest. Watching him go she waited until he was out of sight, before finally turning to Rostislav once again, slowly working herself towards him in a calm manner.

She hadn't been fazed by any of it, it not really affecting her mood in any way. She didn't know if he was just being mean, or if he only needed to vent, but she could understand on some level. Sometimes you just needed to scream; even if it wasn't logical. Swishing her soaked tail at her hocks she stopped a few feet from him, never once looking away from those white eyes and only watching, expecting for more before finally letting herself break the silence, "I would comb my mane if I could. As you can see, it's not in the best shape." Turning to the side slightly she revealed the short and mangled strands, knotted and matted together in utter chaos due to no one ever assisting her in grooming it.

She never broke eye contact, only watched and listened, before turning her head back to look at him fully head on again, continuing in that same monotone, "I had just finished a patrol. I'm sure that even in your fury you can agree that everything is at peace along the borders. If you wish me to spar, then I will, but I doubt anyone is in need of a battle in the early hours of twilight." She took in a soft breath, sighing and moving her lips along a feathered limb, taking the bits into her teeth and parting them, grooming them as much as she could without risking getting yelled at, before righting herself once again and inquiring, "Is there anything else you need, Rostislav?"

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 884
Tag: Rosti
OOC: Lol sorry I ruined the rage but December gives 0 shits.}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Waste - by December - 03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-12-2015, 11:38 PM