the Rift

Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sunlight peeked in through the thick layering of leaves, and random flecks dotted the ground. A small stream whispered past. The soft sound of the trickling water was almost enough to put the unicorn mare to sleep.

She was a well-built mare, with a dark bay coat. Faint dapples crossed her back, and her violet eyes were shining. The mare flicked her tasseled black tail curiously. Her long mane, woven with light blue flower blooms, was all shifted to the right side of her face. Her long, swirling white horn caught the light and appeared to glow faintly. Her white socks were dusted with dirt.

Lumina looked around. And, for whatever reason, thoughts of Breeze clouded her mind. She had only recently joined the polite colt's herd. It was hard to forget him quickly; he was kind, and his wings were wonderful. For now, though, Lumina thought of him as a friend- and a friend only. She wouldn't decline an offer to get to know him better, but today, Lumina just wanted to enjoy a tranquil afternoon.

The mare lightly trotted through the forest, swishing her horn back and fourth to the sweet birdsong. Her hooves crunched softly against twigs and leaves, but she wasn't trying to be silent. There was a genuine bounce to her step. Absolutely nothing could ruin this marvelous mood of mine! she vowed. Lumina smiled at nothing in particular, knowing that today would be a wonderful day.

{{ OOC: Psyche first! 8D }}

Messages In This Thread
Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 09-17-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 09-19-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM