the Rift

Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

How innocent. This was something that Psyche had seen in young foals, but never in a grown fae. The younglings were expected to be innocent - they had yet to face the realities of the world, able to cower behind their mothers and live freely. They had not yet become involved in manipulations and secrets. How had this mare escaped life? How had she not become a hardened shell of a creature? So trusting - clearly wary of Psyche's trinkets, but passing them by and making no remark, asking no questions, just blindly allowing the shadow-mare to accompany her on a trip through the forest. How interesting.

"Oh my, oh my... I'm afraid I'm but a simple, boring unicorn of Dragon's Throat... whatever would you want to know about plain ol' me?" The bay's sweet smile was the polar opposite of Psyche's: cunning, poisonous. From the Throat, eh? Well, this was a waste of time. She lived with skyrats and equines, and surely didn't particularly care who she lived with. But surely it wouldn't hurt to try. "Oh, the Dragon's Throat. Do you like it there, darling? How is the company?" she queried, gently prying. Only those knowledgeable of the Plague and its ways would pick up on the insinuations and nuances of the questions. And if she didn't, well, perhaps Psyche would plant them.

[W/C | 224]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Messages In This Thread
Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 09-17-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 09-19-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Lumina - 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Aura of { I n n o c e n c e } || Psyche/Open - by Psyche - 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM