the Rift

a poet's endless rhyme [cirrus, open]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Witnessing the birth of her sister was an experience Cirrus would never forget. She was fascinated, engrossed by it all. Though she didn't watch the most gruesome and bloody bits, she got a firm understanding on the mechanics of 'the birds and the bees'. And she was.. Well, fascinated and slightly put off childbearing, which was, from her father's point of view, a good thing. She stood by her mother's tiara during the process, tongue flashing between her darkened lips to lick at the sweat forming between her mother's ears. She whickered her support every now and then, reminding her mother to hold on, to continue bringing forth this new, exciting life.

Cirrus was quaking with nerves and excitement by the time it all was over. As her mother leaned to view the bundle of new life, Cirrus pranced over there, keeping her wings close to her colourful sides as she did so. She helped her mother to clean her sister, heard the murmur of a name she gave.

"Azulee," she happily sung in her cherubic voice, smiling and rubbing her maw against the filly as she found her feet. She was excited, and thrilled, to have another to share this life with, to create a future with. "Oh Mum, she's beautiful." The young belle spoke adoringly of her youngest sister, affection the paramount feelings present. Thoughts of her father's whereabouts may have tried to dampen the situation, but Cirrus knew, she just knew that he would be returning home, no matter the condition he might be in, he would make it home.

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a poet's endless rhyme [cirrus, open] - by Cirrus - 10-03-2012, 06:47 PM