the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

He question about the boys was something Elsa had expected. If Bellisma wanted a true answer to that, she would not get one from Elsa. Sometimes the best surprises are those that you discover yourself. Plus, what's the fun in ruining a future adventure? So the silence slid by without another word, as Bellisma pondered whether or not it would be a good idea to go to the Falls. When she finally spoke, asserting her decision it was one that Elsa greedily accepted. She would be a nice change to the scenery, a lot more... nice than the usual. Nice didn't even cut it, she was just so, well seemed so real.

Turning, Elsa moved toward the North, gesturing for Bellisma to follow. This was always the worst part. Trying to keep up a civilized and not to "personal" conversation was hard. Keeping a balance like that took a lot of energy. So, Elsa decided to go with the cliche questions. "So, do you have anything in particular you'd like to do at the Falls? We have all sorts of occupations, I'm a crafter, but you can also be a warrior, medic, seer, and spy. All have their respected groups and duties. If you are unsure, don't worry you can take time to make your decision." Elsa shrugged as the Falls came into view. Nestled up between the rolling hills, this herd was one of great beauty. Within mere moment the roar of the falls began to draw closer and closer, until finally they had found their way into the boarders.

Elsa came to a stop, turning to smile at Bellisma. Would she think this place was beautiful, or would she detest it? This was nerve wrecking, because arriving was truly the deciding point of the whole escapade. "Do you like it so far?" Her voice was timid, but interested. Sometimes knowing even little things like preferences of living spaces helped make someone a little less of a mystery.

"Talketh."
[Bellisma] Sorry for the wait and that its a little weird. :) Anyone else is welcome to join if they want.

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM