the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Whatever Elsa had said, she was glad she said it. The pep of the atmosphere seemed to kick a bit, which was nice. The solemn, quiet days were the ones she loathed. It was then that she felt she was most cemented by proper etiquette. Her attention was focused on Bellisma though, as she began to recite what she wished to be. A medic? That was one she hadn't run across before. Sure, she had brought plenty of wannabe warriors and spies, but, a medic had been an occupation she had not yet brought someone into. Her heart kind of swelled at this little accomplishment, a small smile creeping across her face as she nodded towards Bellisma. "Then welcome to the medic team!" Her tone was bright and cheery. Full of the childish vigor that colored her voice when she had begun her life in Helovia so many months ago.

As they trekked across the Falls, Elsa listened quietly to Bellisma's little quips about the beauty here. No matter how many times Elsa moved through these lands, the scenery here would never get it. It went from lush foliage one month, to bright colors the next, to wintry sparkles the following. There was always something new around the corner. As they approached a waterfall, a question that was quite peculiar was spoken. Elsa twitched an ear in confusion, turning to face Bellisma. Her smile faltered for a moment, but returned back just as quickly to its pleasant state. "Of course you can. There is no need to ask me! You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't harm anyone else. Were pretty lax about rules regarding what you can and cannot do hygiene wise." Elsa winked, nodding her towards the water. If she wished to go, she could. Nothing was stopping her. Elsa herself even took a few steps in, sinking into the cool liquid. Nothing like this respite after suffocating in the sun all day.

"Talketh."
@[Bellisma]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM