the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Seeing Elsa join her in the water made Bell smile again. She found herself smiling more and more around this white winged mare. Letting her words percolate through her mind as she let the water wash away the filth, she realized that she perhaps needed to know more about how this land worked.

What were the rules? She had mentioned a ‘Midas’ and a ‘Ghost’ at the Threshold. And a God of the Earth. She should know if there were stallions to avoid or laws to follow. Gently moving into deeper water towards the thundering falls in order to rinse the mud that clung to her mane and tail.

Pausing, she enjoyed the tickle of bubbles swirling around her legs and belly. It had been so long sense such a delicate, pleasant sensation had graced her skin. In fact, she couldn’t remember the last pleasant, non-damaging or non-sexual touch she had experienced. The thought caused the traces of happiness on her face to fade, and her green eyes to cloud as they dropped from Elsa to the surface of the water.

“Are there any other rules to know here?” Realizing how broad her question was, she clarified her true meaning, “I mean- is there anyone I should avoid?” Bell! Why can’t you ask some exciting questions! Enjoy this freedom you escaped to.

“An-and Midas and Gost, are they-” she faltered over her words, “are they cheerful?” Perhaps that was a bit hopeful, “Or, uhm, lenient?” That was a better word. And much more plausible for leaders to be.

ooc| So this took a year. I’m sorry! Getting back to school from SB was a lot more hectic than I anticipated. Sorry <3 @[Elsa]
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM