the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The mare seemed to have this air of innocence about her. Even in the midst of Elsa's jokes, she still seemed hesitant and worried about breaking the rules. Even if she did, was Bellisma incapable of understanding that sometimes these things happen? Never would she be punished or removed for minor infractions. Forgiveness was a quality that (in some respects) ran rampant through each being in the Falls. It took quite a lot for Elsa herself to hold such grudges, but nonetheless they still existed. As for avoiding others, that was up to Bellisma herself. No one could tell her who she can and cannot see. Love, friendship and hate all came in their own time. "You must decide for yourself who you can and cannot see. It is not our duty to keep you away from anyone." Elsa shrugged, turning slightly in the water to watch it rush casually over the top of her outstretched wings. It filled the places that so often didn't see the light. It made her felt clean, pure.

Regarding Midas and Ghost, well that was a loaded question. Elsa did know who they were, and respected them. Yet, it still seemed as if she did not know them at all. She was a loyal subject, yes, and in charge of some of the herd mates, but, when it came to her leaders, they were still a closed book. "Midas, as far as I have known him, doesn't seem to want to hurt a fly. Very understanding, even when you may act crazy." That was true, Elsa had more than once attempted to jump down his throat and piss him off. It still aggravated her that he seemed so good. Everyone had there flaws, and it was hard to accept that maybe Midas was Mr. Perfect. "Ghost, I haven't really met. She approached me once, and was civil and respectful. She didn't seem overly cheery, or an angry woman. Like her name I suppose, ghostly in actions and emotions?" Her own statement ended more like a question, falling at the end into thoughtful musings. Maybe Elsa would have to meet Ghost again sometime, to really understand what the sly leader was capable of.

With those questions out of the way, Elsa took it upon herself to ask Bellisma some questions. An eye for an eye. Ha, that was funny. Get it? Cause, Elsa doesn't have an eye... anyways. "So where did you come from Bellisma? Like, what is your story, your life?" She turned back towards the newcomer, thoughtfully tilting her head. For a horse, she was indeed quite a worrier. Elsa had been to in her past, but not this much. It would be interesting to see what Bellisma had to divulge, if she decided to answer.

"Talketh."
@[Bellisma] no worries! <3

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM