the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

There was a distinct variation between the Bellisma that had arrived, to the one who was now answering her questions. Elsa watched distinctly now, curious as to find out the origins of this mare. As her friend waded across the water, the mud began to fall from her body. She was cleansed, both from the dirt, and possibly the past. It was evident now that her companion had suffered a wound during her expeditions, but Elsa did not bother to comment. If it was causing her insurmountable pain, she would have most likely spoken of it. So once upon a time, Bellisma had been a slave by the sound of it. How intriguing, she was timid, but no where near as submissive as what Elsa would peg to be a runaway slave. In her mind, they were always quite scared, or too big for their britches. Bellisma walked in the middle, how odd.

Elsa sighed at the question that was presented, offering a sheepish smile. Her's was not a noble wound, merely a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "A unicorn from the north speared me in the eye a few seasons ago." Elsa shrugged, wading up to her chest in the fresh waters. Somehow, feeling it all around her was like a security blanket. Being exposed was something Elsa was not accustomed to. "It's so different only seeing half of the world," she mused aloud. Her once upon a time was beautiful, perfect, the epitome of happiness some would say. Now look where she was at, half-blind, and nothing more than meager crafter who was overworked and underpaid (hypothetically, of course). "I had a family once, and was destined to be great." The word dripped off her tongue with bitterness. That was a lie that no child should grow up believing. It was much easier to expect the worse than to grow up, and then become dethroned. "Bandits killed my family, sister disowned me, herd ran me out. You know, the usual." A smile settled across her face as she laughed at her own past. How naive she had been. "I just hope one day I can let it all go, ya know?" The question ended on a curious note, holding the air of being rhetorical, while Elsa almost wished for an answer of confirmation. Maybe it would make it feel that all this shit was justifiable, and she had a right to be mad. "How did you gain your freedom?" Elsa turned towards Bellisma once again. They might as well get to know each other a little better if they were going to live together. Plus, little to no one wished to listen to her own lamentations. Bellisma gave her a little something she hadn't experienced before.

"Talketh."
@[Bellisma]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM