the Rift

[OPEN] It's not so bad [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The knee jerk question that fell from Bellisma's lips made Elsa cringe. In one way, she was so tempted to spew that she should avoid them. Yet, in another, she appreciated the ones she had met in the Threshold. She had yet to meet someone rude and dangerous. The only one that had really hurt her was the barbed stallion. "Not the unicorns particularly. I would just be careful with trust and care. In the wrong hands, they can use it against you." It was Elsa's way of giving a fair and honest answer. Hopefully she would take that to heart, because it would crush her if she ever found that Bellisma had been treated the way she had. It was a torturous life living in fear and anger.

However, she dropped the subject as quickly as possible when Bellisma began to talk. Elsa was interested in her story, and how she came to be. The way she acted just reminded Elsa of her "employees" so to speak. In essence, Bellisma was far more nice and formal than Elsa liked. Formalities really were just masks, and terrible ones at that. Of course, her story was one much worse than her own. Elsa reached out her nose to bump Bellisma's shoulder encouragingly. If she could get through that, this girl could take on the world if she wanted! Elsa grinned from ear to ear, ready to give her accolades. "See, you have overcome your problems. Anyone who can freely tell a story like that is strong, and knows how to move on. You'll do great here, and your past will begin to fade if you let it. All bad things can be washed out eventually." However, her apology made Elsa sigh with stress. When would she learn to just let things happen? She should not apologize for something Elsa asked for. If Elsa didn't want to know, she would not have asked. "Bellisma, stop apologizing. I asked you, which means I wanted to listen." Elsa chided her in the friendliest manner she could manage. Hopefully the shy woman would not take it to heart.

The conversation moved to more of a "How's the weather" subject. As much as she had repeated it, maybe Bellisma would be the first to appreciate her opinion. So many others just wrote her off as quickly as she spoke her words. "Well, I got to Helovia by being run out of my own kingdom. Ironic huh? It doesn't bother me much though, because I think they did me a favor. Without them, I would've never met you." Elsa winked, but she meant it. Bellisma was becoming the closest thing to an outside friend she had. "I've enjoyed my time as much as the next person. I'm content with what I am doing, but someday I want to do something more." Her eyes got all glassy thinking of the things she wished to do. Maybe she'd have another child someday, maybe she'd actually be good in combat, and the likewise. Suddenly, a look of shock crossed her face. "Jobs. Right. I actually need to help finish up some of the projects we have going on. Will you meet with me again sometimes Bellisma? I enjoyed talking to you." Elsa patiently waited, hoping to hear an affirmative answer from her unlikely friend.

"Talketh."
@[Bellisma] ahh so I just got to this with all the craziness, but I figured we could wrap it here and then have a thread soon some other time? :)

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: It's not so bad [Welcoming] - by Bellisma - 04-25-2015, 08:24 AM