the Rift

[OPEN] Nobody's Listening When We're Alone

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
We continue on from the mare with her magic, the stallion with his keen observations. Damaris trails behind. We're both still exhausted from our encounter with December, but the bit of normal conversation has lifted our shared mood considerably, and eased some of the confusion and turmoil we were suffering from. We continue through the vast forest, wandering for awhile before coming across - others. Of course there are others. How do I know? Well, a piercing scream rips through the air, that's how. I'm not really the rescuing type, so instead of plunging ahead as someone like Midas or Elsa might, I plod my way through the trees, going to investigate the sounds of death and destruction.

Stepping out from the darkness, I see a dark stallion figure, flanked by two impressive looking trees. Next to him a hellhound much like my own, though it appears more yellow than green. Before him there's a young spotted girl with... butterfly wings. Well that's more than my senses can handle right there - I've never seen butterfly wings before. I almost turn to walk away, the thought 'I can't life right now' passing through my mind.. but a whine from Damaris stops me, and I stay put. I stand behind the filly, not sure if either of them are aware of my presence. Damaris seems to sense something is wrong. (Duh it is, someone was screaming, and my guess is it wasn't Butterfly here.) She trots over to the other hellhound, tail wagging in greeting. Is now really the time to make friends?

'Yes.' Is the reply I get. I shrug and look back at the stallion and filly. If Damaris is making friends I suppose it would make this awkward for me to be here and say nothing. "Hi." That's all they need. That's all I'm giving. I get the sense that the two of them will do all the talking, Damaris will do all the diplomacy, and I can just stand here and let it play out like Anton Chekov.

WC: 339
Tag: @[Kaj]
Sorry, not that great. Damaris won't notice anymore unless Talbot engages :) THROUGH DOGSPEAK (whine, lick, wag, sniff)

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Nobody's Listening When We're Alone - by Crowley - 03-15-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Nobody's Listening When We're Alone - by Rostislav - 03-15-2015, 10:39 PM