[OPEN] Nobody's Listening When We're Alone

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Under a falling sky
Hopeless, there's nowhere to hide
The terror is real this time

Talbot was the first to take note of the sound of another approaching, the hound lifting his head in the direction of the rustling, spaded tail growing rigid behind him. None had ever attempted harm to his master before, and he intended to keep it that way, especially with the curse slowly eating the stallion's mind away.

The said brindle gave a startled jerk as his companion stiffened, dark ears flicking towards the noise, the rest of his massive body whirling around to face the incoming beast. Long, blood-stained teeth ready to rip into him with the claws to match, and crazed, demonic eyes to pierce his soul and render him frozen in horror... Anybody else would calm instantly at seeing it was merely a young, gangly filly with butterfly wings, no less, but in Crowley's wide, white-rimmed molten gaze, he saw a monster come to steal his life away.

"Get away!!" Deep voice resonated through the thick of the forest, and giving little more thought, the stallion rises onto his haunches and strikes out at the demon, at the young girl, intending to strike her upon the head or wherever his hoof might land. Talbot gave a panicked bark at the filly just as the brindle rose, hoping that it might frighten her away and keep her from harm. It's not her fault, after all, and although she was a Pegasus, she was but a child. It's then that another hellhound steps out of the woodwork, causing a strange look of confusion to work itself upon the canine's face; it takes him but a moment to see that she had come along with a draft he doesn't recognize. A whine escapes him and he steps forward to try and push her away, not wanting his kin to become his master's next target.

[I'm so sorry this is so late ;___; I've only just found some time to sit!]

@[Myrrine]
@[Rostislav]

Under a falling sky
I'm under, I'm under
A falling sky

Messages In This Thread
Nobody's Listening When We're Alone - by Crowley - 03-15-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Nobody's Listening When We're Alone - by Crowley - 04-17-2015, 07:27 PM