the Rift

[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The stupid grin that spreads over my face is matched by his, and I slow as I near him, making sure to not bowl him over in my excitement. I stop just in front of his face and put mine right up in his, nostrils flaring as I blow hard into his, contracting again as I take in a deep breath. Voodoo my comrade. Ouija and Damaris frantically tackle and romp, excited to play, and caring not for whatever the hell the two equines are up to. I stare into the red eyes of my friend. His voice is raspy, but he otherwise seems healthy. He echoes the sentiments bouncing wall to wall in my mind. "So it has!" My voice calms to a more normal octave, laden with testosterone as opposed to the giddiness of a child. I cannot help my enthusiasm, though, and it seems as if electricity keeps all my hairs on end. My ears are perked, head high, tail lifted from the ground and swaying to and fro.

I look over at the two companions, who seem to be still unaware of our reunion. "Ouija seems to be doing well. Can you believe they are a year old?" I chuckle and turn back to look at him again, stepping away so there is breathing space between us. I hope that I haven't made him claustrophobic in my excitement. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. "So tell me, what is new in your world? How have you been?" Sure, it may sound like small talk, but I'm genuinely interested. So much could have happened in the past... well.. however long it has been since we last spoke.

My body finally starts to relax as I settle into conversation, but the joy beats hard in my heart. Voodoo is the friend I never thought I'd have, unlikely as it may have been. The fact we don't see each other more often is the strangest and stupidest thing. I may have to make sure that this oversight never happens in the future. In the meantime, let's sit down, have a drink, and get back to knowing each other again!

WC: 362
Tag: @[Voodoo]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Rostislav - 03-17-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM