[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
there was a time that the pieces fit
but i watched them fall away

Your friend's strange diluted eyes narrowed as you spoke, clearly not following where you had been going with your rambling. "Yes I saw her once. She came to the Falls to bitch at me.. for.. I don't know what." the drunkard pauses briefly only to let you speak. "Voodoo, it sounds to me like you're the father of two children. Why do you seem so nervous? What aren't you telling me?" Your mind whirls while you try to connect the dots: no woman can have twins from different man, nor would any respectful one be willing to lay with another man so quickly.. right? You huff uncomfortably, thick bottom lip quivering before you can add up any reasonable evidence. The kid didn't look like Rostislav that much, did she?

"Did you two.. well-" you drop your eyes and your cheeks burn with embarrassment before you can dive into questioning your friend's sex life. "do it? That night we met her," your words trailed off after the question, each fading to a near whisper as you continued. Dual colored ears perked forward, but besides their hopeful perch, the rest of your body is tense and nervous. After all, you remember how you reacted once you heard the news - how would Ros feel? Would he long to meet with the young woman who could possibly be half of himself? Would he break down with guilt having realized that Aurelia's visit (that hadn't seemed to go over well, you assume) may have been about just that?

Or are you completely wrong? Had he not even have laid the white woman down that night? It had been so long now and all of your attention had been focused on the little tri-horned colt, but the winged mare said that he was your son.. had she not? Then you realize: you don't even know the filly's name. Your heart crumples in your chest like a wadded up piece of paper.

You hadn't even taken the time to learn her name, so how had you expected Aurelia (who is still so young) to raise two foals on her own?

"Only one is mine?" your gravely voice finally settles, but the words are tainted with a heavy blanket of confusion.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
@[Rostislav]
So sorry I just got to this!
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM