the Rift

[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I can tell he is trying to figure this out as hard as I am. The wheels turning his his mind... the wheels in my mind.. well.. they turn as quickly as they can. But clearly, there are some inconsistencies in this narrative. He asks the question that needs to be asked. "Did we fuck? Yes sir and quite lovely it was. You and I might have done some flirting as well." I give him a knowing look, though I don't remember all the details quite that well. A deep chuckle passes my lips. "You NEVER KNOW with the drink!" Truer words never spoken.

I suppose I'm not really trying to figure out what happened, what the results are. I'm letting Voodoo do all the hard work, to reason the answers. But when he suggests that only one is his.... "Only one is yours? Then the other is...." My body goes completely still and my heart painfully skips a beat. Hnnnnng. Does this mean that.. there is a child out there that is mine? That.. crazed woman... bore my child? Aurelia. Had a baby. With me. I have a child. A non-Vitani child.

"THAT BITCH HAD MY BABY AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Who knew my eyes could get any wider, but at this point they're nearly bursting out of my head. What the actual fuck. What.. what.. sperm, baby, eggs. Twins from different fathers? Who knew such a thing could happen? (Anything can happen in Helovia DUH.) Damaris senses my confusion but doesn't seem to understand what's going on. She barks loudly then returns to playing with Ouija. I think I'm about to have a heart attack, my heart is beating so rapidly and unevenly in my chest. Am I about to explode? "VOODOO. Where is it? Is it a boy or a girl? What's its name, what does it look like?" I wonder that my eagerness doesn't overwhelm him. Brain function required, c'mon Rosti don't fizzle out on me!

WC: 330
Tag: @[Voodoo]
Sorry at my slow response! This kept getting pushed to the end of the list. and I'm sorry it isn't better :(

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Rostislav - 04-28-2015, 12:27 AM