the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] am I safe here [sun or earth]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
A recent turn of events had led to a sharp upswing in her life. Things were starting to return to a stable humdrum again. Although boring, the peace was something she wasn't sure would last. She would not fall beneath those that decided to threaten that comfort. Crossing her needed to be the final warning, that messing with her was a very bad move. The idea of venturing to the Veins of the Gods had played around in her mind. It wasn't often that she even considered asking for help, but it seemed that they were the only ones who had the ability to really turn things up a bit here. They chose those who were most bold and willing. Maybe it was time to give it a little bit of a try. Now she had many things to lose; Oxy, Shida, Auriel, Edgar... So many of those who were forced under her dependence whether they needed it or not. She felt it her responsibility to keep them safe.

Sharply, she dove off the Falls, falling a few blissful moments before spreading her wings to let the wind catch her. They billowed out with a large "whoosh". That whole ballsy dive was actually a lot more fun than she had anticipated, maybe she'd have to do that stuff again sometimes. The small things in life captured her attention now. Was it her age? Moodiness? The world would never know. It was quite an uneventful journey after that. All she had was the quiet woos of the wind to keep her company.

When she arrived at the veins, she landed among the desecrated shrines and otherwise dilapidated looking place. Did the Gods want these this way? Such oddities they were. If Elsa was anything like them, she'd be a bit more tidy. Glancing around more, she wasn't quite sure where to start. How was she to summon them, how was she to ask? "Uh, I need your help?" She called out. The statement came out more like a question. Surely if anyone was around they would look at her like she was an idiot. The Gods better have a sense of humor, of this was about to be the singularly most awkward conversation she had ever had.

"Talking"
[Using my votg pass for Elsa to quest for [Water x Fire || Ability to summon ice that burns a specific part of the targets body.]]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-16-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-25-2015, 12:21 PM