the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] am I safe here [sun or earth]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The earth rumbled. From the rocky shores the body of the God was born, yielded a'new yet somehow appearing ancient as always. It hardly mattered from where he came, his earthen body always appeared just the same as it always had. Rustic accents protruded from the stone, as the God took a step upwards, his heavily feathered hooves echoing against the granite. His dual-horn skull shook as fragments of dust and small pieces of rock gently cascaded from his mane and brow, landing noiselessly around his feet.

Inhaling, the God cast his benevolent gaze upon Elsa. The mare lived within the Foothills - had for some time if his memory recalled her correctly. They two had not interacted much, though she was well known to him, even if he was not to her.

"Elsa." He offered, his voice like the warm rush of a hotspring. "What help is it you seek?"

Like his kin, the God had the ability to read thoughts. However unlike his kin, he usually did not do so. Looking into the minds of mortals was ... interesting. There was so much selfishness and need in their minds, that the God felt it was unfair to pry. What they felt, and what they asked of him could be two completely different things. As such, the God preferred to let them speak for themselves. Patiently, he awaited her response.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-16-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: am I safe here [sun or earth] - by God of the Earth - 03-24-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-25-2015, 12:21 PM