the Rift

[OPEN] Look at the sea all day.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,
making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me.

Having always been considered harmless and even weak, you could only assume that Ouija's bark was what startled the slender woman even further into the ocean. Expressionless eyes failed to pick out the fear and distress in her jade eyes from the distance, but the tension in her body could have rolled up the beach along with the waves. Silently you scolded the young companion, upset that she had finally (according to your perception of the scene) taken her shenanigans too far. 'I not mean to! Just want to plaayy.' she half-whined, trying to slide out of under your glare. There was only enough time to flip your ears back at her before the woman repeated the fox's name.

"O-ouija?" Deep, wine colored eyes reach back up to the stranger, ears arching forward as you listen for another soft word before it could be lost beneath the roll of salty water. Her weight shifts, the soothing blue that surrounded her torso suddenly tinged with a soft, diluted red. "It's- it's okay." Another short, breathy response that is barely audible over the tide. Do you nod.. apologize again... or just keep staring? The only thing you can ever do: you stare back, watching the pink filter out in the expanse of water before more is able to trickle up.

"How may I assist you, sir?" Finally, we have an opportunity to ruin this for you, just a little more. 'I could name off a few things!' one of us shouts, saliva dripping off of cracked lips that you've imaged over the years. Like crazed hyenas, we rumble in your head, making it even more difficult for you to think straight. It takes a few seconds for the mare's words to really register before you slowly shake your head, left ear turning back while the right stays cocked forward. "Uhm.. N-no, I'm sorry." you pause briefly, finally able to swallow hard. What does she mean by that?

Thick tail arches, the long curls playing in the gentle breeze, and a small wave ripples further up the beach, sweeping around your front feet. Once more, the blood catches your eye. "Are you alright?" You call out against the wind, concern laced in your voice. The sun-tanned kit shifts at your feet, wrapping around your left fore and allowing her tail to curl around your ankle. Gentle she leans into your leg, still warming up to you for forgiveness; she'll win you over sooner or later, she does every time.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
Hahah, lucky! I came home after work and went to bed, :s
@[Bellisma]

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-17-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-18-2015, 09:13 AM