the Rift

[OPEN] Look at the sea all day.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Ears perk forward to catch the voice of the fox, realizing that she was just a pup. A stallion with a young animal? “She’s just a kit?” the surprise pulled the words loudly out from her small lips, since when did males nurture anything? They were destructive, harmful machines. Weren’t they?

Again, Bellisma’s mouth had opened and spoken without consulting her mind. She truly needed to regain control of it. The lack of constant, oppressing fear had turned her tongue free, and she found it to be full of questions. Questions got you beat, hurt, or worse: unwanted attention. At least, questions used to.

Sharp, large jade eyes realize the stallion’s pauses and stutters as similar to her own. This was entirely new, a man unsure of himself… well let’s just say men were always sure of what they wanted around Bellisma. Perked ears vaguely caught the sound of a hard swallow- which reminded her of a lost memory… A young male who had brought her poultice for her leg when her master had first placed the chains on her. The adolescent had swallowed hard when she had smiled her thanks. That young man had showed her kindness. Though he had returned a few years later without kindness and with quite a sexual appetite.

But the golden pixie associated the uncertainty with kindness. ‘Are you alright?’ Again, the tall, lanky stud surprised her. She glanced around her and seeing the pink tinge in the water brought her attention to her leg’s sharp stinging. From experience, Bell could endure deep aching pains (like those of a broken rib or fractured shoulder) but it was the stinging pains that made her nose sting and bothered her greatly. She realized the healing of the sea had worn off and it was time to leave the water… but this unknown stallion was so near.

So, motivated to move by pain, her green eyes solidly connected with his deep maroon ones, almost as if to anchor him in place as she slowly moved out of the water. The movement sent more red swirling in eddies around her thin legs, but she paid it no mind. Her gaze- intense from nerves and unease- drilled into his, “I think I’m fine,” indeed she had had worse, “It’s just a cut from…” her voice trails off as her small black hooves reach the ebbing of the tide.

She had kept a comfortable distance, somewhat awkward for talking at two horse lengths, but it allowed some of the tension to leave her petite body and kept her from fleeing. Only once situated with her tail away from the stallion, did she break her gaze and look to her back leg. “…a cut from before. From a chain,” her voice, which had become stronger, again faded to quiet chimes. “I thought the-” she paused, unsure of the name for this vast water, “well, I thought this ‘water’ might help.” Her words imply that she has no name for the sea.

The harsh sun and warm breeze were already making quick work of drying her thin golden coat. It also had the added benefit of drying the rivulets of blood and forming an irregular scab over the freshly opened scar. Turning back to the dark stallion, she decided to stay, though uncertainty kept her shifting on her hooves. Incredulity crosses her pretty face as the little cub winds around his his large hooves. Though they were flaking, they certainly would impart damaging blows to the kit. “She’s yours?” Surprise once again yanks a question from her mouth, her voice loud and firm once again.

Finally, she realized her rudeness- and rudeness got you hit, “I am so sorry. I am Bellisma,” the bells tinkle once more.

ooc| @[Voodoo] Phew! This post grew a lot longer than I expected!
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-17-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 03-19-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-31-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 04-02-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 04-03-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 04-15-2015, 03:16 AM